Your privacy and personal information is very important to CV Made Better.
All information is collected and processed in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998.
The Data Protection Principles are as follows
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and where necessary kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area, unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection of the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
CV Made Better only use Personal Information as follows
- To process orders made by you.
- To provide you with the best possible service.
- To answer any questions you may have.
- For general statistical purposes.
- CV Made Better promises no information will be given to any other party. In fact the only information we collect about you is the information that you supply to us through enquiry, registration forms and any email you send us.
- CV Made Better will only ever send you information about our products or services. If you wish to no longer receive these emails please contact us and we will remove you from our mailing list within 24 hours.